- Books and Other Recommendations
- Crew Sourcing and Services (Freelance)
- Discounts and Special Offers
- Education and Training
- Equipment and Services Catalogues
- Film Festivals and Awards
- Funding Sources
- Guilds, Unions and Industry Membership
- International Filming
- News Sources (UK)
- Specialist Film Financing Companies
Lyn Burgess further explains why success depends so heavily on maintaining the right mindset, and how to ensure you keep your energy high, and remain focused on the right steps to achieve.
To access the Full Interview,
if you are a Member please Login on the right,
or Click Here to register now!
Lyn Burgess, Life Coach from The Magic Key Partnership (www.magickey.co.uk), continues her interview by getting down to the nitty-gritty of networking, and then goes through an additional exercise which addresses any possible 'limiting beliefs' that you might have. In detail:
- What 'networking' is really all about, how you should approach it to get the best results, and how to actually have fun doing it!
- Why understanding the real person underneath the Business facade is more important than only talking business
- Why being specific in your networking is important, why it's not about what they can do for you, but what you can do for them - and how this gets better results
- How to break through a limiting belief which could be the only thing stopping your success!
- The key things you need to have to succeed in this industry
- How to maintain momentum when all you feel like doing is curling up into a ball and going back to bed
- Why you must stand out from the crowd by DOING IT!
Lyn also explains why working with other people is imperative to succeeding in the industry, and how to surround yourself with the people who you will be able to work with well - how to build a good team - and how to make something fantastic together!
Additional Keywords: Goals, Objectives, Motivation, Just Do It
Also available in .pdf and .mp3 for Members. Register now!